As many of you know, I’m participating in Blogtember which has a set of specific/different topics for almost every day of September. The next topic isn’t scheduled to take place until Monday and it’s suggested that participants take part in finding out their personality type by undergoing an online personality test, however; I’ve already taken the test before. For those of you that are curious, I scored ISTJ (Introvert, Sensing, Thinking, Judging).
- I have a moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%)
- I have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (25%)
- I have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
- I have distinctive preference of Judging over Perceiving (67%)
- An ISTJ’s ideal partner would be: ESFP (Extrovert, Sensing, Feeling, and Perceiving) or ESTP (Extrovert, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving)
Anyway, since I took part in this test almost a year ago, already, I figure that I would follow in my friend (and fellow Blogtember participant) Shelly‘s footsteps and perform a Q&A.
– Ask as many questions as you see fit.
– Let’s try to keep things PG13, at best.
– Ask me any questions you have in mind.
– Questions submitted by anonymous users are welcome.
– Questions that sound like Security questions will not be answered.
– I will answer everything completely and honestly by Monday night.
– You can submit your questions via my blog, FB, Twitter, text, email, or even via direct messages.
In order to make this fun and worthwhile for myself, I’ll only follow-through with this idea if I receive a minimum of 20 different questions in total. If I don’t reach that goal, I’ll just let that day be a blog-free day for myself.
With that said, let’s see where this goes (If it goes anywhere. Hahah).